KLIMTA

A ROOM OF MY OWN

Saturday, February 19, 2005

MY MUSIC


DELICATE ...

This song is dediated to all of you who find tenderness in simple, ordinary things, moments that surround our day by day.

Terence Trent D'Arby
From: Symphony Or Damn

DELICATE

Delicate like rain
Delicate like snow
Delicate like birds
Delicate just so
Delicate like air
Delicate like breeze
Delicate like you and me

A delicate advance
A delicate retreat
Delicately planned
Delicate like peace
Delicate like a touch
That's delicately brief
Delicate like you and me

Delicate like trinkets on her bracelet
(Like trinkets on her bracelet)
Delicate like a bracelet on your arm
(Like a bracelet on your arm)
Delicate like sweet arms around me
(Your sweet arms around me)
Delicate like me on top of you

Delicate like words
Delicate how time
So delicately runs
Then delicately dies
Delicate how eyes
So delicately breathe
Delicate like you my dear
Delicate like me my love
Delicate like you and
Delicate like me and
Delicate like
Delicate like you and me

1 Comments:

Blogger Margherita Marghera said...

Hi Klimta,

Thanx for your dedication :)

Did you know that he has just finished recording a new album? He created a few other beautiful ballads/lovesongs, which you freeley can listen to here:
http://www.sanandamaitreya.com/angels_&_vampires/the_songs/index.html

There "Share Your Pain" and at the other Chapters (see given links there) you also can listen to i.e. "If All I've Got" and "The Kind Of Girl".

And at the link:
http://www.sanandamaitreya.com/WILDCARD-The_Jokers_Edition.html
you will find even more!

Enjoy listening!
Musical greetings,
Lilian Philips
his webmistress

Sunday, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home